Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Still learning...


Ok, today I do not have to work work, but am studying for my np exam which I hope to take before leaving for Africa.


My learning objective is....can I post a picture. We shall see. (Of course I am doing this instead of studying for previously mentioned np exam.)

Well, by golly, I can post a picture. It allows you to post above, to the right, and to the left, large, medium, and small. I guess I'll practice that in the coming days.

This is obviously my graduation picture. Do I look just a little happy? I will look even more happy after: 1) taking np exam 2)passing said exam 3)acquiring a position in keeping with said degree and exam 4)hopefully having all that done before leaving for Africa Feb. 12th.

Alrighty, here goes nothing, I am posting....

1 comment:

  1. I am trying so hard to post something and it wont let me!!! this is a test of the emergency blogging system. can anyone see my blog comment????

    BB

    ReplyDelete