Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Screening Day


It is 4AM here and I am up and showered, so thought I would post quickly while the computors are available. We are leaving at 6 this morning and traveling to a nearby stadium. People began lining up yesterday for the screening. Please pray for those who come with hope for healing. They will be prescreened before the come into the stadium. Those that Mercy may be able to help are then sent in, registration, then history (that's me), then on to the different specialty areas, lab work, appointment cards, and then they are done. I think they screen for Malaria, so that it can be treated before the surgery.


I am posting a picture of the fishing village which is near the ship. If you look at the Google Earth picture, it is located where there appear to be logs in the water.

1 comment:

  1. God, I pray for the people of the village that if it's your will Lord each one will be seen as they have traveled so far. I pray also Lord that each one will see and hear, understand and accept you as their personal Savior and then take what you give them back to share with others so that your fruit will grow across all nations. Lord be with those on the Mercy Ship that are providing this care in your name Lord. Give them strength and good health Lord to carry out your mission.
    Amen

    ReplyDelete